Deciphering ” The Ice Bucket Challenge” Iconic Craze
Were the dangers of Ice Bucket Challenge ever discussed?
‘Ice bucket challenge may pose health risks’
There are health risks to “Ice Bucket Challenge to some individuals. Emergency Rooms experience rise in traumas from participants of “Ice Bucket Challenge”. Never follow an elite with mission of genocide. Zuckerburg and Bill Gates were among the initial challengers among the elite. Gates and Zuckerburger of all people to follow. Gates and his genocide by vaccines while Zuckerburg is another puppet of George Soros and illegal immigration. No one thought to check ALS history of credibility or what it actually does like embryonic stem cell research.
Embryonic Research require fetuses right?
Woe to those who are quick to shed innocent blood. “These six things the Lord hates, yes, seven are an abomination to Him: a proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that are swift in running to evil, a false witness who speaks lies, and one who sows discord among brethren” (Proverbs 6:16-19).
Only a fraction of ALS donations actually go to research
By IRS Law tax-exempt charities may claim as much as 90% of total charitable donations as overhead and salaries. Leaving only mandatory 10% minimum for actual charity.
Over 73% of all donations raised are going to fundraising, overhead, executive salaries, and external donations. Less than 27% is actually used for the purpose we donated for.
Obama ‘Planned Parenthood Is Not Going Anywhere’ video
Planned Parenthood Is Democrats’ “Golden Goose,” All American Taxpayers Have Made Political Donations to Dems for Past 16 Years. Federal Funding of Campaign Funds
Posted By Vicki McClure Davidson on April 10, 2011 Just one big federal money laundering machine of tax payer dollars.
Planned Parenthood to Spend $15 Million in 2014 Keeping Senate in Democrat Hands
Why Clinton’s campaigned for VA candidate Terry McAuliffe
The job of those running against candidates supported by the Planned Parenthood Action Fund and Planned Parenthood Votes is to remind them that the issue is not “family planning,” not “women’s health,” not a “War on Women,” but abortion.
Going on for years and well documented.
If abortion was covertly used as human sacrifice would it even be recognized?
“…..the have-nots must build their power by flesh and blood” Saul Alinsky “Rules For Radicals” First Rule for Radicals
Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon. Acts 7:43
Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre (1,100 ha) campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, belonging to a private San Francisco-based men’s art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a two-week, three-weekend encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world Wikipedia